11 January 2008

Frosty

The first thing I saw when I woke up today was that everything around me was covered with frost. Everything outside that is. All the trees were so white and crystalline I just couldn't hold myself back and decided that I should take some pictures. Even with a fever and high temperature I went outside and took both macro and landscape photographs with my camera. Now I share with you three of the best ones.

All that whiteness looks very pretty. It invokes many positive thought about the snow and the winter. Just a few days ago I was very sceptic about the cold weather and the slippery ice. But now I actually enjoy all of it. It's so beautiful, so clean that I'd like to see it at least several more days.


However, it'll be best if this rime melts as soon as possible because it's quite harmful for most trees and make cause them not to blossom in the spring. I hope this won't happen. After all we've enjoyed these picturesque scenery - lets hope we'll have some more when the spring comes up.

No comments: